COVID-19 UPDATES AND LINKS
Now testing at locations around the Lake!
Saturday testing available!
SCHEDULE YOUR TEST ONLINE AT https://ctestingservices.org/california/
Call 888-634-1123 for assistance with scheduling.
Available Locations, Hours & Upcoming Holiday Closures:
Lower Lake Town Hall (16195 Main Street, Lower Lake)
- Mondays & Thursdays: 7:30AM – 11AM, 12PM – 3:30PM, excluding holidays
*Mobile Van: Lake County Health Services (922 Bevins Court, Lakeport)
- Mondays: 7AM – 11AM, 12PM – 4PM & 5PM – 7PM, excluding holidays & weather permitting
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Monday, December 27
*Mobile Van: Anderson Ranch (15975 Anderson Ranch Parkway, Lower Lake)
- Tuesdays & Fridays: 7AM – 11AM, 12PM – 4PM & 5PM – 7PM, excluding holidays & weather permitting
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Friday, December 24
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Tuesday, December 28
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Friday, December 31
*Mobile Van: Twin Pine Casino & Hotel (22223 Highway 29, Middletown)
- Wednesdays: 7AM – 11AM, 12PM – 4PM & 5PM – 7PM, excluding holidays & weather permitting
*Mobile Van: Clearlake Senior Center (3245 Bower Avenue, Clearlake)
- Thursdays: 7AM – 11AM, 12PM – 4PM & 5PM – 7PM, excluding holidays & weather permitting
*Mobile Van: Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino (1545 State Highway 20, Nice)
- Saturdays: 7AM – 11AM, 12PM – 4PM & 5PM – 7PM, excluding holidays & weather permitting
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Saturday, December 25
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE: Saturday, January 1
Appointments are highly recommended; limited on-site registration is available.
*Mobile Van sites may need close due to weather. Optum will make every effort to keep Mobile Van clinics open. If a Clinic does need to close due to weather, Optum will attempt to notify those with appointments whenever possible.
Testing is available to all residents, including:
- Minors (with parent/guardian)
Every effort is made to keep this list as accurate as possible; however, availability may change without notice.
- Adventist Health is offering testing to existing pediatric patients (children) in limited circumstances. Please contact your provider’s office for details.
- Clearlake VA Clinic is offering COVID-19 tests to veterans experiencing symptoms or prior to procedures. Please call the TLC line at 800-733-0502 for information.
- CVS Lakeport is offering testing by appointment only. Appointments can be made using their website: CVS Lakeport
- Grapefruit is offering antigen (rapid) and PCR testing to the community and schools staff at 100 Lange Street, Lakeport. Community hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 7:30AM-5PM and Saturday 10AM-2PM. Hours for schools staff ONLY are Wednesday from 7:30AM-5PM. Walk-Ins accepted. Subject to holiday hours change or closure. Visit https://ctestingservices.org/california/ or call 973-360-8595 for information or to make an appointment.
- Labcorp offers home testing by mail. Visit www.pixel.labcorp.com for information. Insurance is not required.
- Lake County Tribal Health offers testing by appointment to established patients with or without symptoms. For appointments, call 707-263-8382.
- Quest Diagnostics offers home testing by mail. Visit https://questdirect.questdiagnostics.com/ for information and to see if you’re eligible for $0 out-of-pocket-testing. (Quest Diagnostics in Lakeport is NOT offering in-lab testing for active COVID-19.)
- Rite Aid is conducting Drive-Thru testing in Clearlake and Ukiah for ages 4 years and older. Appointments can be made online at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing. Insurance is not required.
- Sutter Lakeside Community Clinic offers testing by appointment to established patients of all ages. Must be ordered by your healthcare provider. For appointments, call 707-263-6885.
- Sutter Lakeside Medical Practice offers testing by appointment to established patients of all ages. Must be ordered by your healthcare provider. For appointments, call 707-262-5088.
- Virus Geeks is offering walk-in and by appointment testing to the community at classroom 601 of the Lake County Campus of Woodland Community College (15880 Dam Road, Extension, Clearlake). Hours are Monday – Thursday, from 8AM-3PM, excluding holidays. Masks are required on school grounds. Parking is free.
- All hospitals are testing acute patients.