Testing is available at Lower Lake Town Hall (16195 Main Street)
New Hours beginning Monday, July 19th, testing site will close at 4:00PM
- Mondays & Thursdays: 7AM – 11AM, 12PM – 4PM, excluding holidays
Testing at the Lakeport Silveira Community Center has closed effective June 15. Please visit the Lower Lake Town Hall or see the Alternative Testing Resources below.
Appointments are highly recommended; limited on-site registration is available.
Testing is available to all residents, including:
- Minors (with parent/guardian)
There is currently an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus called coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The virus was first detected in China and has now been detected across the globe, including in the United States. COVID-19 usually causes mild disease such as fever and cough, but can cause severe symptoms such as pneumonia and difficulty breathing. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (within 6ft) or through respiratory droplets produced when someone coughs or sneezes.
Lake County Department of Health Services Public Information Line: (707) 263-8174 or email MHOAC@lakecountyca.gov
For questions related directly to the COVID-19 virus
Lake County Sheriff’s Department Non-Emergency: (707) 263-2690
Lakeport Police Department Non-Emergency: (707) 263-2690
Lakeport Fire Protection District Non-Emergency: (707) 263-4296
Lakeport Public Works Department (Utility and infrastructure problems): (707) 263-3578
- Rite Aid is conducting Drive-Thru testing in Clearlake and Ukiah. Appointments can be made online at https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing. Insurance is not required.
- Labcorp offers home testing by mail. Visit www.pixel.labcorp.com for information. Insurance is not required.
- Lake County Tribal Health offers testing by appointment to established patients with or without symptoms. For appointments, call 707-263-8382.
- Clearlake VA Clinic is offering COVID-19 tests to veterans experiencing symptoms or prior to procedures. Please call the TLC line at 800-733-0502 for information.
- Quest Diagnostics offers home testing by mail. Visit https://questdirect.questdiagnostics.com/ for information and to see if you’re eligible for $0 out-of-pocket-testing. (Quest Diagnostics in Lakeport is NOT offering in-lab testing for active COVID-19.)
- Sutter Health is offering testing to existing patients, if ordered by your provider. Please contact your provider’s office for details.
- Adventist Health is offering testing to existing pediatric patients (children) in limited circumstances. Please contact your provider’s office for details.
- All hospitals are testing acute patients.
- Lake County Public Health encourages you to contact your health care provider for testing. If your health care provider is not offering testing, Lake County Public Health will test by appointment on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30AM-11:30AM. Call 707-263-8174 to schedule or for information. Printable clinic flyers available in English and Spanish.