A Very Merry Main Street & Holiday Lighted Parade
Saturday, November 24, 2012
2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Lots of warm holiday cheer is in store for families and fun-seekers of all ages at “Very Merry Main Street” taking place in downtown Lakeport on Saturday, Nov. 24 from 2:00 to 7:30 pm.
Plus 25th Annual Lakeport Lighted Parade (presented by Lake County Chamber of Commerce), and sponsored by Savings Bank of Mendocino County, parade starts at 5:30pm on Main Street in Lakeport.
Hospice "Light Up A Life" Tree Lighting immediately following the parade.
For information on the parade or for parade applications, please contact the Lake County Chamber at 707-263-5092 or click here to download the parade application.
The schedule of events is:
- Santa's Visit at Bicoastal Media, 140 N. Main. from 2:00 to 5:00. Photos with Santa and free stuffed toy for each child.
- Find Santa's Elf from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. The Elf is hiding in downtown stores. Follow his trail to be eligible for prizes donated by local businesses.
- Children’s Fair from 2:00 to 5:00 pm at Museum Square. Arts and crafts and fun holiday activities.
- Downtown Christmas Shopping. Open House with refreshments and entertainment at many stores.
- Historic Walking Tour at 3:00 and 4:00 pm. Complimentary. Starts at Museum steps.
- Snugglers & Funnel Cakes from 4:00 to 7:30 pm Peppermint Schnappes/Hot Chocolate drinks and sweet funnel cakes on sale. 2nd and Main booth next to stage.
- Lake County Chamber of Commerce Annual Holiday Lighted Parade at 5:30 pm from Fairgrounds on Martin St. to Main St. and down to 9th
- Hospice “Light Up a Life” Tree Lighting in Museum Park immediately following parade.
Sponsored by the Lakeport Main Street Association, the Lake County Chamber of Commerce and Hospice Services of Lake County.
For More information:
Call (707) 263-8843
Posted on 1/29/2015
Posted on 1/28/2015
Posted on 1/20/2015